Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hmmm...

So, can you believe it? The one I called COURAGE quit. Crazy stuff. Just shows that you can't ever tell.
I still like critters best.
This is a fabulous show, I wish I could post it and share it with everyone. I enjoy this theatre stuff so much, it's great. We will be moving to Kirkland Performance Center in a few weeks, and that is even better. Backstage is awful, but the rest of the theatre reminds me so much of the old place where I played as a kid while my mom did costuming and stuff.

Anyway, onward.

Inlaws leave soon, next week. My sis is going through big, sad changes right now, Shauna is happy and doing well...it was funny, last weekend Em and I went down to Shauna's place and took her to IKEA to shop and then put together new furniture. I went from being the daughter with the mom visiting, to the mom visiting the daughter. I wonder if it was wierd for Shauna to have her mom sleeping on the couch? Too funny. Life just rolls along and we all get to take our turns at being in different places. Then I took Em school shopping and spent a bit more than I had planned on, but it's done and that's good!

Friends are hurting now also...why does change so often cause pain? Change can be so good for us, some not so great, but why does it have to hurt? Sometimes I get tired of being stretched and molded and just want to be left alone for a bit.

On the other side, Summer is fabulous. I am enjoying the sun and the time off and the opportunity to get caught up on stuff and finish other things up. The plants I put into the new house here are taking root and moving along, the garden in pots is growing and if all goes well we should have tomatoes, peppers, spinach, cukes, squash, cabbage, peas, green beans, and herbs. YUMMY!

Found a great quote at Red Robin over the weekend...

"Gather up as many good experiences as possible, they will help make you an interesting old person."

No comments: