Friday, March 15, 2013

tired

Jeez Pete, yes. I'm tired.
Not complaining. I'm okay with it, really. Just admitting it here, where nobody knows and nobody cares that I feel weak and incapable sometimes.
I don't normally sleep much, don't have much of an attraction toward it, but right now...my bed is the prettiest place ever.
I'm beyond grateful each year for this extra job, it pays well and it gives great hours, helps me keep up on some bigger bills and put money aside for summer plans with the girls. I do notice, however, the exchange of self for that money. Managing the house, yard, car, family, and working 50+/wk...how do people do this?
Of course, it would probably help if I wasn't determined to not stop having a life outside of work as well.
Let's not go there.
It's not up for discussion.
Only til April 17th...and then I will miss the office and the people a great deal. I do really like this work.
And I'm very fond of my co-workers.
So, brief break here this morning, not scheduled at the bakery and have paid the bills, taken care of phone business, done some housecleaning, going to get some more done and then errands...but first, my workout. Ate pizza last night. Gotta pay the piper.
Just wanted to share the news.
I'm tired.


No comments: