Saturday, August 31, 2013

The night

The night coming on, the tide slowly ebbing away, a ferry waits in the dimmed glow of a setting sun.
Waves breaking sound so much like the wind through trees...the mtns or sea, both soothe me. Only the sea, though, calms me to the deepest pit of my soul.
It's been a terrible week. Good has, and will, come from it, but it's been a horrific delivery.
I have my dream to remember and to show me what I need.
I feel fantastic things ahead. I'm willing for this to happen, just as I did labor with my girls, in the same way. When it becomes too much, you'll do just about anything, even sit at the threshold of death, to open the door and go through to the beauty that is waiting for you.

Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there.
With open arms,
And open eyes.

Just as I always have been.

No comments: