Wednesday, June 4, 2014

onward ever

Fears, worries. Lord, they've wreaked havoc in me the past few days, confusing me to the point of not knowing what was right in front of me. I don't like myself when this happens. I feel like the proverbial train wreck. But it's possible to grab hold of a runaway engine, I've learned that, find the places where you can turn the track, just a little, make the momentum slow. Yesterday was about many of those tiny turns, and holding a dear friend's hand in her
difficult time.
Younger daughter is going to be fine.
Plans in place.
Confronting conversations had.
The house lists this week.
One step after another.
My composure broke, which I don't like. But even though it doesn't happen often, I suppose it's best to have it seen and either accepted or not.  Very grateful for that person, was a rock for me when I needed one. That means a lot.
Life goes on.


No comments: