Friday, June 24, 2011

My Playlist Today...

WOW...what a day it's been. So, this is my blog, right? I'm putting my playlist for the day up here, some in vid form from Youtube, some not. I will say up front that I can't post alot of these on my Fb wall, I have friends that would be offended, and I get that...but, it's me. So, warning, if you are offended by language, you are entering at your own risk by clicking on some of the links (potentially). K, here we go.
oh...this cd I burned is likely one of the only things that's kept me sane over the past couple of days. It's been tough.

1: Memories, David Guetta, Kid Cudi:

Next: Given Up, Linkin Park

I'm not completely insane, really. This one is much milder:

What'd I tell you? Up next... Adam Lambert, If I had You:
(yeah, complete with a Nature Valley Granola ad in the beginning...really?)

Personally, I think he thought the first look was the hottest of them, but I don't. And dang, why is the guy gay? So not right.
Onward: INXS, Need You Tonight


That 2nd add on, they did that thing in one take, came up with the idea in a flash, put all the words on cards and ran with it. Loved INXS before Hutchence lost it all. They were so awesome.
Give it up for ET, Katy Perry
(pun intended)

Woah, right? K, Linkin again, What I've Done(enjoy the random, empty thought bubble that shows up):

Vampire Money, MCR
That version is, in my book, a fail in that it's edited, but fun to watch them live. I'm sorry, but part of the song is the language, it's got a purpose here. Song was written to mock the bands that were climbing all over each other to be on the soundtracks for Twilight. MCR was asked, and declined. At 2:30, you can faintly hear Gerard say, "twilight sucks". :) Read the captions underneath, if you get the site, they are hysterical!
 

Nelly Furtado: Say It Right


GreenDay, Holiday...no explanation necessary, you reading the news lately? Never gets better, always gets old. Jeez...


got to go that route, for some reason the Youtube uploader can't find it. It's live, it's awesome, it's lengthy. Just saying.

Black-Eyed Peas, Boom Boom POW!

Now for Muse...never have to worry, with Muse. Love them. Would so be a groupie if I could, no joke. ;)


For Another Muse offering, Starlight.


...sigh...

Mellowing out a bit, yes I do that...

One Republic, Stop and Stare

Another slower one, Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars


Another INXS, the first song I heard of theirs. Original Sin.


Michael Buble...a girl can dream of a man that can sing, right?
(ps, I am sure it's not James Bond he's working, but Man from U.N.C.L.E.)


On the other end of the spectrum, Lady Gaga, Bad Romance
(song is okay, but the vid is DEFINITELY bad...somebody quit putting her in charge of stuff, k?)

Christina Aguilera, Fighter. TONS of personal meaning for me in this song.

Almost done...still here? Wow. K, next to last is JT, Cry Me A River. Song kind of means something to me:

To round it off, ZZ Top, Tube Snake Boogie
(yeah, I know)


So, there's my playlist for today. I think it's pretty alright, but like I said before, I do have friends who would find parts quite offensive. Sigh. Tons to say to that, but not now. Hope you enjoyed the songs!

No comments: