Saturday, June 25, 2011

WOW, can't believe I didn't get these on the list...

When I posted my playlist, I was going off of memory because I had it turned off. I thought it seemed a little light...it was. Here are the rest:

Frankie Goes to Hollywood: Relax

When this song first came out they even played it a few times at the church dances that I went to. I couldn't believe it, but didn't say anything to anyone because it was totally my favorite song. Then the boyf that I had at the time, and friend of his, were talking about how "dirty" the songs that they liked were. I laughed at 'em. I said that I had the dirtiest and then we made a bet on that one. I had them really listen to the song.
Yeah, I won.
Suddenly it stopped getting played at the dances.
rats


Already posted once on this blog, but who can pass up a chance for
Death Cab for Cutie, Meet Me on the Equinox?


Must have at least a little dose of Pink on a "get me outta this day" list:
So What

Don't Say Goodbye, Paulina Rubio


Little Latina Slut, what can I say. Love the Tron-esque light cycle, though.
Good dance song.

Classic, Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
...so creative. In the days before cg. Would love to see what he could do with the technology these days. Probably be bored out of his amazing brain.


One last one that WOULD be on the list, but I can't find it for download anywhere and I don't want to spend the money on a cd for one song. Has been a complete favorite, esp for the "you ain't taking me down, life" days.
Golden Earring, Twilight Zone

There ya go. Go take on the day, don't let it take you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the exact info. i need,many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Got been greatly comfortable to reveal now this web-site.Needed towards thankyou when part of one's time in the interest charge of that superb

Anonymous said...

I got it enormously contented to disclose such web-site.I need you can thank you so much by using the part of one's within a attract associated with the memorable

Anonymous said...

simplylivingalife.blogspot.com is a great site