Sunday, January 15, 2012

random songs that I l♥ve

When there is just too much on my mind and too many emotions that I don't want to deal with floating around...yeah, I go to music.
Feeling a need for some smooth, silky, sexy jazzy standards tonight.
A change of scene from my techno dance, rock stuff...but really, if you listen to them all, I think they have the same base to them. Just slightly different branches.
So, since it's my blog and my expression, here's another aspect of me.
(Pulling from youtube. This is by no means a comprehensive list, just tonight's rabbit trails)

OOOO! I suddenly remembered that I get to sleep in today!!!! :) YAY

Michael Buble
~Sway~

sigh...i asked for him for Christmas, but the girls said that they can't deal in human trafficking, so NO.
WHATever.

Etta James
~ At Last~


Harry Connick, Jr
~ Stardust ~



Tony Bennett
~ Stranger in Paradise ~


Norah Jones
~ What Am I To You ~


Dianna Krall
~ Cry Me A River ~


Frank Sinatra
~ The Way You Look Tonight ~


K.D. Lang
~ So In Love ~


Linda Ronstadt
~ Someone To Watch Over Me ~


Mel Torme
 ~ Body and Soul ~



Ella Fitzgerald
~ I've Got A Crush On You ~


Bobby Darin
~ Beyond The Sea ~


And lastly for tonight, because I can go on forever with this stuff...

Doris Day
~ Dream A Little Dream ~


Have a lovely, loving night.
♥♥♥



No comments: