Friday, November 30, 2012

..

Today, I'm struggling. I know, I always come here when I am. This is my safe place. I feel badly sometimes, if your only impression of me is what you find here then it's a very skewed view. I laugh alot, I find humor and a connection in and between just about everything that happens in my life. But here, this is where I can release some of the sadness that I can't figure out, put the thoughts that sit deep inside out for some air. Okay, most of those posts sit as drafts and will likely never see the light of day. That's ok. 

Today, I don't want to let go. I don't want to accept. Today, I want to beat that bitch door down and take something that I want. But I won't. It isn't mine to take, if it was for me then it would bring itself over willingly...and despite all of my open ideas, there are some rules that are untouchable. That's another conversation. 

But I'm smiling an honest smile, I still find life wonderful, even when the tears are right there. 

Thanks, blog. Thanks, spammers. Do your thing on my thoughts, you poops. And I'll just come back in and delete your efforts. 

Off to work now. Ta.
Smile
Tony Bennett


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

No comments: