Tuesday, April 9, 2013

just songs in my head, moving my body (raw, incomplete, will be added to and edited)

Some songs that I love to have on. Some have meaning to me, some just help me get my work, or workout done, some help me unwind. I choose to not blatantly post things on fb that I know will offend people unless it's something important...not because i worry what they will think of me, i gave up on that a long time ago. People's perceptions of who and what I am are their own, and with only a few exceptions, it always surprises me how off the mark they are. No, I don't post trivial things that I know are likely to offend simply because they are meant to be enjoyed, not debated, and I don't want the drama around me over something that isn't even offensive were it to be clearly looked at. 

Music fits every part of me. 
I dream,  I dance, I sing, I think, I love, I laugh, I hurt, I cry, I work, I struggle...just like we all do. 
I hope that I learn.
I live. 

Maroon 5
Secret




Usher
Scream



Depeche Mode
John the Revelator



Placebo
Running Up That Hill


Depeche Mode
I Feel You



My Chemical Romance
Kids From Yesterday



and then there is another version...unique and eloquent, to me




Imagine Dragons
Radioactive




Sia
Titanium



Pearl Jam
Black



Morgan Page
The Longest Road




Goldfrapp
Train




Foreigner
Urgent




Foghat
Slow Ride



Blackfoot
The Highway Song




Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Beat the Devil's Tattoo




Christina Perri
A Thousand Years




Rihanna
Stay

You're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving




INXS
(any, really...but for right now, this one)
Need You Tonight
so slide over here
and give me a moment ~
your moves are so raw, 
i've got to let you know



how do you feel?
i'm lonely.
what d'ya think?
can't think at all.
what you gonna do?
gonna live my life.










No comments: