Friday, December 16, 2011

edits

Hmmm...alot of editing going on...wish there was a way that people could know...

Nothing is static in life. Nothing that matters, at any rate. It's all fluid, it all changes. Perspectives, experiences, dreams/hopes/goals. Sometimes they evolve over time and sometimes it happens in many cycles over a day. :)

But nothing is set in stone, except for the following:

People will be born.

People will die.

People will love, will hurt.

People will learn. I know that one could be up for debate in alot of circumstances, but I do know that people learn. WHAT they learn I'm not touching, but it's learning, lol.

So...recent edits...

Melancholy Night, baby
Yeah, it was yours, but...

I think that's all.

Change is important. It's equally important to be aware of the changes that happen to the people in your life, to be open to it happening. It needs to happen. Don't waste time or energy being afraid of it. Just let it be. Things...get good again, if change brings sadness.

Really.

I am more ME now than I have been for many years and I love it. I feel true to myself, that I'm not hiding behind a mask or putting a false face to anyone. I don't just put it all out there, although it may seem like it. There's plenty that doesn't see light where it can be watched. I'm not transparent. Just true. Now, no matter how hard things get, or how sad the low days are, I feel a strength that was missing from me.

There. Maybe "edits" will be on the edit page soon. But, in particular, the changes to "It was yours", those are important. They are now TRUE.

No comments: