Monday, September 3, 2012

Broken Wings ~

I've always loved this song. From the first moment that i first heard it. I know I've posted it before, but it just came on Pandora and I can't ever resist singing along with it. Plus, I just think the video is great. :)
(of course, Survivor just came on also, with Eye of the Tiger...)
 
It's all I know.
Your half of the flesh and blood makes me whole.
So take these broken wings
and learn to fly again -
learn to live so free.
When we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up
for us 
and let us in.
 
 
Mister Mister
Broken Wings
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your work on this web page. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Teri said...

Thank you for the feedback. I've had computer issues that have made posting challenging, but that's taken care of now...I hope. :) I'm looking forward to updating.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …