Sunday, June 9, 2013

Clarity and definition

I want to be very, very clear here, no misunderstandings of any kind...
I love life.
I believe in every good thing, and I believe that very few things do not have good in them.
I believe in hope.
I believe in change.
I believe in kindness.
I believe in love.
I believe in friendship, in forgiveness...
I believe in eternity.
I believe in the moon and stars, in nature, in the animals.
I believe in the magic around us.
I believe in truth.
I believe in true love.
Life, this crazy messy beautiful thing we are all in, is simply wonderful. Even in its sadnesses, it is so amazing.
I believe, quite simply, in living this life of mine, and sharing every wonderful thing I find.
This blog is just about those simple daily struggles and victories that we all face.
I wish for you all a lovely night ~
Be well.

No comments: