Wednesday, April 2, 2014

excruciating

Incredibly long afternoon and evening at work. Terribly distracted. Next seasonal job locked in, much accomplished on other things...Another week of daughter gone and I'd be on track, but I get a day. So. I hate to list when I don't feel ready, but I'm done with the waiting. Completely. I have massive amounts of patience, and it is ALL gone for this issue. And I think that sometimes, when I think that I'm being as clear as mud...clear, but as mud...I'm not. AND...I'm hesitant to be any clearer. However, if I don't figure it out...well. Yeah. I miss someone. I hate time zone issues. I'm a grown up, and I oftentimes hate that as well. So here I sit at work, and I have Sweet Transvestite running through my head because that's what I was listening to while I was wrestling furniture. K.

No comments: