Tuesday, April 15, 2014

random

A dump pile. You've been warned. Not editing for space or rambles right now, this is to get it out of me. Took a book with me to share. Forgot to share. Also came back with a gift for eldest daughter of someone still in my bag, next to book not shared. I didn't see her this time, totally left the front of my mind. Doggone it. Rather, damn it all. Siblings did get theirs. Double shit. Talked with dear, dear friend late and long last night. This after a conversation with someone in her world who told me of a direct about face in that life and plans for quiet reparations already under way...which she then shared with me as well. She's in a situation with a murky path ahead. I'm in a situation that scares the hell out of me...but I'd have it no other way. Actually, I'm in a few situations that are unnerving, but of this shared kind is what I'm speaking of. I made the comment that I am sooo fucked. She took me to task, thinking that I meant a negative. I didn't, and after explaining my usage, which was that I'm in and for whatever it is I don't want out even though it scares the hell out of me, she then understood. We talked much much more, and then, at the end, with many tears, mostly on my part, she said, "Well, to wrap this up, we're both fucked." "And we're both okay with that," I replied. We sat for a moment. I started to laugh through my tears and she started to cry through her smile, and then heads on shoulders, we stared out the window at what should have been a full moon. Today the yard and garage are being attacked some more. Then the last day at the tax office. A start at the farm on Thursday with a light schedule there until the May 1 open. Good timing. Realtor comes tomorrow to critique before listing. Bank acct got hit, hard, thank everything for network security. Compiling names for kitten. Scottish names. And, a bit of teasing, not completely light hearted, leads me to tie off loose ends in a religious journey long over. I was not hedging bets, it's done. I was avoiding any further direct contact. I don't believe that a mere letter is enough, as elder daughter went this route also, and she was told that it had to be in person, with a signature, to verify that it is indeed her. If that's the case, fine and so be it. I would simply rather not go back at all. Bad memories. But at least with it done, one way or another, it'll be officially over. So that's my day. Take care, friends not here. Be well.

No comments: