Monday, April 14, 2014

not a believer

There have been a few times, in the past year, when I've been sent a horoscope update randomly. Say, think, feel what you want about it...I withhold statement on the obvious. But twice they have had words that I felt right into my core. Twice, they've been exactly what I was full of questions about. Once, I chose to take a leap and a chance, based on what I felt happen and open up inside of me. I have no regrets on that choice, and whatever comes, I won't. Silly, girl tears of deep gratitude for the experience since. What about the other time this happened? And did I do the same? That was tonight. And yes. It's what I've been battling in myself for the past bit, deeply and passionately the past small bit, and the question has been, is it intuition or...my fear. And now, I do know. Get out of my way, fear. Sagittarius horoscope for Apr 14 2014 You may be interpreting a certain nagging feeling as an intuitive warning. Something keeps stopping you from moving forward with a certain plan, Sagittarius, and you may be attributing it to your sixth sense. But are you sure it isn't something else? Are you sure you aren't confusing a fear of the newness of that plan with a prescient warning? The best way to figure it out is to let go of the fear by embracing the possibilities. If you can get excited about the potential, you may move beyond the fear and into a feeling of positive anticipation.

No comments: