Friday, October 12, 2012

it's...

A beautiful day! Listing the good things in life!

Coffee(once I buy more)
Jobs
Roof over my head
Gorgeous autumn colors outside
Rain for the earth
FISH OIL (because it rains for the earth)
Awesome friends
Amazing family
Dependable car
Electricity
Heat
Smiles
Dogs
Cats
Hedgehogs
Acceptance that I can't control anybody else...
Blankets
Warm coats
Gloves
Shoes
MUSIC
Cameras
SNOW( when it gets here)
Ocean
Mountains
Speed
Dancing
Candles
Stars
Moon
Books
Knowledge
The love that I feel for people, whether or not they return it
Knowing that I don't have to fix everything
Knowing that I CAN'T fix everything
Learning that rejection isn't about me...that is a beautiful lesson
writing
knitting warm hats and scarves
my girls
my scars...they remind me that I have survived much and can survive more. That's pretty beautiful to me.
Belief in all things good. 
Gardens
Ambition

this will be added to. 


Have a wonderful day ~ Focus on all GOOD things. 


(The negative are there, we don't need to be so aware of them. They can live quite well without our help. Did I mention that I am grateful for FISH OIL? :) )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not in a position to view this web site properly on firefox I think there's a problem.

Teri said...

There was a problem with how it was originally loaded, thanks for the heads up. :)