Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rock of Ages

Not all of the songs are here...I only put the ones that I like. :)

First is one that always has meaning for me. I think it's quite likely that it has meaning for everyone and not just for one event in a life. That's the sign of a great song.

Enjoy ~

Poison
Every Rose Has It's Thorn



Bon Jovi
Wanted Dead or Alive



Whitesnake
Here I Go Again


Scorpions
No One Like You



Def Leppard
Rock Of Ages


Pat Benatar
Love Is A Battlefield



Def Leppard
Pour Some Sugar On Me



Juke Box Hero
Foreigner



Quiet Riot
Cum On Feel The Noize



Twisted Sister
I Wanna Rock


Guns N Roses 
Paradise City



Scorpions
Rock You Like A Hurricane


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of blogs in blogspot. What purpose do they serve? Is it possible to make money through blogs. If yes how?.

Teri said...

Hello.
Some people do promote their businesses through their blogs and in that way they are able to advertise, find clients, etc.
If you are wondering about earning money through the blog itself, I have no idea on that. I hear that there may be ways to spin ads and such, but as I have no interest in that I haven't ever checked into it.
Why else do people have blogs? To express and share interests or thoughts, experiences, etc. It's an online journal in many cases, such as mine.
Sometimes the only real purpose is that it serves no specific purpose at all. :)
Have a great day!