Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A week. Fear. with one very small, but significant, change in a word.

*below, I used the word "start" in reference to movement. That was incorrect. I was half asleep, exhausted, drained...the word I wanted, and meant, is "keep".

I've had a heck of a week. Been working extra shifts covering for people to have this coming memorial day wkend off, had a very upsetting event happen there that set off a ptsd struggle in me, betrayal by a good, good friend, topped with missing a someone who's out of town and then an unexpected moment when I thought I was being dumped. And there, after all that, I'm struggling. 
Many tears, fears, aches, pain. Dramatic, but unintentionally so.
I've been doing much reading the past few days, to get myself back online.
I like for all the answers to be in front of me. It never happens. I know the path is
found in the journey. Life has always shown me the way, along the way. What makes now different?
Well, I know that. And I am not ready to go into that.
But what I am saying is that while I don't know what is ahead, I know that I need to keep walking.
And I found this, this evening, that sums up every single thing I've known and been remembering.
http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/11/17/10-harsh-realities-that-help-you-grow/
So.
Ok.
Wish me good things. Please.
I'm scared.

No comments: