Monday, November 14, 2011

Dance the night away ~

So many changes ~
It's been a crazy, stoopid busy few months. I'm not really sure where the past 3 months have gone, to be honest. School started for Emma, high school(whatever!)...job started at Oven Monkey bakery in town...worked the Haunted Swamp at Carleton Farms again (waaaay too fun, I love being at the farm). Music Man, which I did help in a very minimal way with ( i had committed to do it and i always follow through), happened. Other things popped up as lovely diversions to a lonely life, but they all appear to be fading away now. Music Man is over, Carleton is done, the diversion is diverted elsewhere, the weather sucks big time and it's hard to get out to walk and work off the frustration. I feel okay about it all, just not ready to stall again. I want to keep moving, to keep life rolling in a direction and I'm a little panicked that it's going to rest...no more resting. No more stalling. No more false starts, dammit. Get the freaking party running and don't let it slow down, thank you very much.
I'm ready for more.
Music and dance have become huge to me again. Love them. Have music running almost 24/7...can't stop myself from dancing when it's on and I just don't care. That's why there are so many music posts now ~ I'd say that at this point in the journey it's saving my life. Thank God for it! So, I hope that you enjoy the selections I put on here, get a move out of them, feel the emotion and power that is there...

No comments: