Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let me dump, help me think. ...not much dumping, falling asleep...straight to publish, will edit and check spelling later.

I'm beginning to think that every Tuesday/Wednesday is about as far as I get without needing to empty out my head. There's so much happening and it all begins to get muddled up, sleep stops happening, worrying and tail chasing begins, and I just struggle.

Where to start? WIth posts like these, just the front of the brain and work through. SO that's what I'll do and worry about spelling and grammar later.

Front thought...just worked out. Needed to do weights, I'm really starting to feel the loss of my farm muscles and I hate it. So, worked out. And that helped alot, I think I can sleep in my bed again tonight. :) Or, ON my bed, rather. Still not sleeping in it. Ah well. Someday.

Next thought...bakery. December 21st is now the day for it to close. It was going to be the 24th, but not now. So. Too many inconsistencies for me to go into here, now. I was glad to see that my young coworker finally accepted the truth that it isn't going to be saved. Not that it couldn't be, because it could...but not when the owners don't want for it to be saved. Nope, not then. And she saw that finally. I felt so much better, it's been hard to not say something.

See? I know that I appear to dump and dump and dump, but if you had any idea of how much is tucked away, truly private thoughts, ideas, predictions...well, then you'd understand. Guess for now you just need to take my word for it. :)

Interesting note...I'm beginning to get very sleepy, so my head is actually down on my lap and I am typing this completely blind. I wonder what it looks like. I hope that it's somwhat readable, I'd hate to redo it all.

SPeaking of redoing...I've been working on editing a book. Picked up a book on self-editing for publishing...it's a great book! And it brings to mind an idea...freelance editor. Huh. Who knew? Maybe there's an answer to toy with.

oh dear. i hate to go to bed.

worrying about someone, hoping that all is well. wishing many things.

but right now, i am so tired, i'm falling asleep, all down in my lap like that.

gnite

No comments: