Monday, December 2, 2013

Music...again. Still. Always.

I like almost all of it. 

Just a couple of the songs that I enjoy, that I will never share on Fb, some just for language, others for content and language, although some may have been shared here already. Then, there are others that I'll never share here either. People want to think that they know me, and they are only comfortable with the more sanitized version. That's ok. Only my close friends know my dry and dirty sense of humor,  enjoyment of dark clubs, filled dance floors, late night drives... 

anyway, like I said, just a couple, only 4 right now. I'll add more to it as I'm working through other projects which are claiming my attention at the moment.

IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY LANGUAGE OR CONTENT, DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER. AND IF YOU ARE OF THAT TYPE AND YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO...WELL, THERE YOU GO. 



Nine Inch Nails
Closer



Linkin Park
Given Up
(which was originally posted as the base for this)


Deadmau 5
Afterhours



Nickelback
Animals


No comments: