Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HEY. Listen up.

IF you've come in here, jacked my name and are using it to send stupid ass shit spam emails to people that I know with your idiotic links attached, just knock your fucking shit off.

I woke up suddenly, who the hell knows why, but I'm going to blame you for that as well, and spent however the blip long changing passwords and trying to kill accounts that aren't used. 

Absolute ridiculous nonsense.
Get a fricken life and get the hell out of mine. 

Spammers. Good golly, you are a bane of existence. I don't bother people I know with shit like that and I sure as fuck don't appreciate some blooming stranger doing it. Back yourself up and put yourself away.

Jackass.

So. I don't get flipped out over a whole hell of alot these days, but this is one of the things that'll do it. 

I apologize to anyone who's stumbled onto this and it does not apply to. 

For those that it does, take it down the throat and go to some other blog.



 

No comments: