Friday, November 22, 2013

Muse. Follow Me. Video added, and more.

Sent to me by my very dear friend. I'm surprised to see that she listened to Muse, she's not a fan even though I've been pushing them on her for awhile. :) Now if I could just get her to try out some Depeche Mode...

Anyway, we've been each other's lifelines many times. And this wk as well. It's certainly not my favorite song of theirs to listen to, but the lyrics...
I appreciate this so much. 
We were there for each other years ago, superficial friends who looked at each other one afternoon and knew that we were fighting the same demon right at that moment, in different ways. 
From that hour on, we have been on-call for each other. And never missed the call. 
Unconditional friendship. Acceptance of our strengths and weaknesses. Encouragement, chastisement, the light to shine on what needs seen when we can't do it for ourselves. No fear in sharing anything. 

That's what she is in my life. She believes in me and all my oddness. We know our place, never usurping, never speaking ill of loved ones. It just never happens. Implicit trust in all things.

Of course, I sent it back. 



When darkness falls
And surrounds you.
When you fall down,
When you're scared
And you're lost. Be brave,
I'm coming to hold you now.
When all your strength has gone
And you feel wrong,
Like your life has slipped away.

Follow me.
You can follow me
And i, i will not desert you now.
When your fire's died out,
No one's there,
They have left you for dead.

Follow me.
You can follow me.
I will keep you safe,
Follow me.
You can follow me,
I will protect you.

oh
I won't let them hurt, hurt you, no.
Ooh yeah.
When your heart is breaking.

You can follow me.
You can follow me.
I will always keep you safe,
Follow me,
You can trust in me.
I will always protect you, my love.
Feel my love



No comments: