Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stephen King quote.


I think we've all had this happen. 
I'm very careful with who I share things that matter with...even with this blog, as has been evidenced if anyone has been here for any amount of time. 
I share, I hide.
It is difficult to share pieces of ourselves, yet there are times and reasons when it's better to try than to stay in the safe zone. 
Feeling a bit hung out on the line right now. 
Not a thing to be done about it, except continue transferring files, going over real estate stats sent by my realtor(gulping down the fear that wants to build, but won't get the chance...i won't sit still long enough on this for it to get a hold in) and downing this currant beer that i've been saving for just such a moment. 
Wouldn't change it if I could. 
Just something to accept as it is and move on. 
It's always better, I believe, to try to share things that matter when the time is appropriate. The right people will understand. Best to know. 

There's my terribly pragmatic response. And it's the one that really does matter. It is the one that will matter most in the long run.
The rest is just...it's just me. 
And there's still just nothing to be done about that. 








No comments: