Friday, February 21, 2014

Feeling a bit out of sorts tonight. Very hard day at work, which I don't mind, but it wore me down. I'm hungry a bit but too tired to eat. I'm tired and I'll sleep. I have many thoughts running in my head which will have to run or rest.

Daughter was in a small accident, she's fine.

Except for a little weed trimming, and a damn closet door and a few other tall things, the house is ready.

Reading a book which is humorously fascinating and horrifying at the same time. I feel icky until I remember that I am NOT these people. And that the awareness of the reality of this experience is in large part what kept me from ever going there.

And other things. I hope all is well.

And so, tonight again, I'll wrap my body up in a blanket, rest my head on my pillow, send good thoughts out into the world in a direction or two, and call it good.

Even if it isn't. I have to call it such.

No comments: