Wednesday, February 12, 2014

time for a password change, me thinks. Edit

Freakishly busy morning, settling in for a quick nap before work. Throat almost better, hallelujah.

And then thoughts, of this nature and another, perhaps still a third.

Daughter attempted to use "peer" pressure on me to get me to try something this morning. I laughed at her. It never worked on me when I was a kid, has never worked on me as a adult.How well do your kids know who you are?

Right.

Me, the most open and easily read person I know, as far as I know. Except for those things that I keep.

Still much to do today, and much to accomplish this evening after quirk. At least, a few things to put my rough edits in order to from their own sheet, and send over to someone.  Little by little.

A kitten is coming.

To A God Unknown is half done. I know I say it each time, but this is my favorite. I know Joseph. I understand these people.

And daughter. On again off again bfriend...he's taking her to a hardcore show for Valentine's Day. Seems fitting. I'm glad other friend's are going also.

So.

Moving on.  

And going to sleep now for an hour.

No comments: