Saturday, February 8, 2014

Worry post

Okay. So you know it's been a hellacious couple of weeks...finally, the past day has felt much better.
Work is going well, daughter doing better, other daughter working on things...feeling better physically as well, although I'm in losing mode. Taking vitamins to help.
A dear friend is getting married later today, I'm helping with parts of it. They all pushed me to move past feeling awkward and invite a someone to the after party. I finally did, feeling awkward the whole time. I worry. I don't want for him to feel pushed. I tried to tell them that I wasn't sure if it would be a welcome invitation but they all threatened to circumvent me entirely, go online and invite him themselves.
Sigh.
It's not that I don't want him there. It'd be a blast. It's the actual "inviting a boy somewhere without getting the 'omg she wants to marry me' " worry flag raised..
.which I can't do anything about since I wouldn't be the one thinking.
:/
Well, the invite was sent. And I'm not sure. About anything. 49 yrs old, I'm still as awkward as I ever was.

At least I'm kinda excited to wear my  short, blue lace dress. :) And to dance. And play pool.
Gnite

No comments: