Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Monday in the life, with a Tuesday capping...previous entry with edits. Nothing profound in the least.

Such a day.
I had a wonderful day Sunday, after a long night's sleep Saturday. Early morning coffee with my older girl, after a long time since a visit, then to work. Good day at work, happy friendly people, many smiles in the crazy crush of a crowd...a bump and bobble Sunday night, but talk and a few drinks with friends Sunday night, home and sleep. Sleep. Ah...sleep. 
This morning up early, so much to do communicating...
Left to run away. 
Took a friend down to Seattle, and she led us to her favorite artist's coffee shop. So we're there and who should walk in a sit down right beside at the counter? Yeah. The artist himself. Nice, nice lunch and great company.
Headed from there to Shilshole to wander and relax along the water. It's almost a hidden spot still, not many people go there.  Wonderful time, completely fantastic, plopped in the sand and the trees, taking pictures, playing with her silly little chug pup. Heading back toward the car we met up with a woman, a clairvoyant it turned out. I wasn't surprised, she had that aura of awareness, in a fragile state, about her and I felt compelled to not just pass by her and so I stopped to say hello.  She is from this area, suffering from Lyme disease, up from Colorado where she lives right now, for medical treatment. I messed about a little bit with her camera, taking her photo, working on finding the picture that showed her as I saw her, at her request. She was so glad to be home for a few days, even if it was just for treatment. 
It was an experience. I've said before that I don't believe in coincidence, and that holds. It always will. My friend led us there, and this lovely dear was a gift to her, with a few messages for her. I knew that it wasn't about me at all. In fact, she had a bit of a need from me...for a change in one of these encounters with others I was the stronger link in the energy line. My friend has been going through a very difficult time in her marriage, and tonight those very words spoken to her by this lovely woman were needed when that difficult time took a ramped up turn. It all made sense to her after that.

Home, and a brief visit from another friend. And a few photos to edit and upload.

And a wonderful phone call. For which I am very, very grateful.

Falling asleep...I'll write more tomorrow. 

As it's tomorrow, just a few thoughts to add, beside the edits above. 
This is still my least favorite season of the year. So many negatives have happened during these Autumn months of the past that there is almost a PTSD type of response in me to the shortening of the days, the change in sound, light, scent...
But as I have pondered it more today, the things that I am often most grateful for have come to me as a result of those other traumatic events of other years. 
And so therein lies a key to many things, and feeds again into my coincidence line. 
I'll state again that I believe, I know, that life is good. 
These things that happen, the twists we follow in life's road, they can bring us to places of such beauty and a deeper way of living than we could ever get to otherwise... if we let them, and believe unflinchingly in the good inside of it all. That's different from being unaware and blind to the negatives. Not the same thing at all. 
Remember that all negatives have a negative to them as well, and that negative is light. We need them both. 
Anyway, now I'm rambling. 
Have a fantastic day ~ 

No comments: